Did you see that High Hopes now has it's own fabulous blog? You need to go and check it out! They will be having weekly challenges as well. This week you need to create a birthday card and use brads. I have to say, I just made this card last week to submit for a DT call. I didn't make the call but maybe I'll have better luck with this challenge! I need to give credit to Nikki. I used one of her great sketches for this card. I think this card is perfect for a little boy's birthday! I really like this sentiment! I love High Hopes and have quite a few of their stamps. Now that there is a challenge, I will be posting more cards with them!
- Stamps: High Hopes, Sentiment by Verve Stamps
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU! Ruby Red
- Paper: SU! Cardstock, Cosmo Cricket DP
- Coloring: Copic Markers
- Embellies: Prima Flower, SU! Brads from HodgePodge Kit
- Tools: Nestabilites, Cuttlebug