This week's Papertake Challenge is another sketch by Katharina! I love her sketches! I decided to use my new little bear stamps from All That Scraps. Isn't he just adorable! He is colored in with my Copic markers and I used my Stampin Up! chalks to color in his cheeks and ears. Do you know I received the chalks in March with my demo kit and have never used them! Shocking! I am happy with the results. It is hard (at least for me) to get the cheeks right with the copics when the face is such a dark color! I also used the Spellbinders ribbon tag. I find it so elegant - even on a cutsie card like this! Thanks for stopping by!
- Stamps: All That Scraps - Bear Hugs
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pallette Berry Sorbet
- Paper: SU! Cardstock & Ginger Blossoms DP, K&Co
- Coloring: Copic Markers, SU! Chalks
- Embellies: PaperTrey Ribbons Berry Sorbet