Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Big Bear Hug ~ Papertake Challenge


This week's Papertake Challenge is another sketch by Katharina! I love her sketches! I decided to use my new little bear stamps from All That Scraps. Isn't he just adorable! He is colored in with my Copic markers and I used my Stampin Up! chalks to color in his cheeks and ears. Do you know I received the chalks in March with my demo kit and have never used them! Shocking! I am happy with the results. It is hard (at least for me) to get the cheeks right with the copics when the face is such a dark color! I also used the Spellbinders ribbon tag. I find it so elegant - even on a cutsie card like this! Thanks for stopping by!

  • Stamps: All That Scraps - Bear Hugs
  • Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pallette Berry Sorbet
  • Paper: SU! Cardstock & Ginger Blossoms DP, K&Co
  • Coloring: Copic Markers, SU! Chalks
  • Embellies: PaperTrey Ribbons Berry Sorbet
  • Tools: Nestabilities, Ribbon Tag, Scor-Pal


13 comments:

Ria's ScrapCards said...

Ohh i love this little bear ;) he is so cute. You colored him beautifully.

hugs Ria

Debbie said...

this is tooo cute Jeanette. Adore that bear image. Beautiful papers and colouring. Debbie x

Rach said...

awww jeanette this is such an adorable image....so sweet. The colours you have chosen are so pretty too. hugs rachxx

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Beautiful card Jeanette, love the cute bear and the wonderful colour scheme. Hugs Nikki x

CraftyC said...

A really cute card!
Clairex

carolann said...

Wow brilliant card love the image and the colours you have used hun well done xxxx

Bev said...

This is fabulous Jeanette - love those chubby little cheeks ot he bear. the colours and papers are amazing

hugs Bev x

Stamp In Style,Cut It Cute said...

Thanks for popping by and your lovely comments about my Cards.

I just had a browse through yours and you have some lovelies!

Many thanks
Suze x

steph said...

Great card! So cute! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

NGCARDS said...

awww i love this card its really cute! lol great colour choice =) xxx

Kathy said...

What an adorable card!! I love your image and your papers are so pretty!! Also love your ribbon tag!! Very cute :)Kathy

Cuchy said...

ohhh this is sooo cute! lovely colours. M.Carmen

Jilli said...

What a cute teddy! Love the colours and your colouring is fab! Jillix

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails