Hi to you all. I hope you all enjoyed the First Day of Fall. We had such a gorgeous day - the air was crisp but it was very sunny! I have been so lucky to receive this award from both Tanja and Scrap Didi. Thank you so much girls. I am so honored and I have to say that I feel the same way about your lovely blogs!
I also was tagged by Christine. I wasn't really sure what this message was but I was happy to discover it didn't involve running around. I do enough of that with my three imps here at home!
Here's how it works.
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here it goes:
- I became a full-time SAHM after the birth of my third child. Before that I held a position at a university-affiliated teaching hospital.
- I am double-jointed and a tremendous klutz. Not always a good combo!
- I love to sing. I have always been in some type of choir since the age of 12.
- This may sound trite, but when my husband and I met, it was love at first sight. I might add that it was at a Hallowe'en party where I was dressed as a witch and he was dressed as garbage! Go figure!
- I love to travel. Before we settled down to start our family, my husband and I travelled to Greece and many different countries in Europe.
- Statistically, if there is a 0.1% chance something will happen - it will happen to me. It is uncanny!
- I am bilingual. I speak and write both French & English.
Instead of 7 people, I will "tag" the same 3 ladies that I gave the reward to as well as Tanja!