I am using another of the new Magnolia stamps. This time it is Traveler Tilda. I have used a sketch that I found on Trina's blog. I will enter it for a chance to win her amazing blog candy. It is a really great sketch and I had so much fun creating the card! I tried a new technique (for me) and paper pieced the luggage. I used the same DP as my background for the card. I stamped it twice. Once on the DP and then a second time on some white Wasau. I colored the second with my copics and then cut all the tiney pieces out and glued them onto the DP one. I am happy with how it turned out. I think I'll use the technique again!
- Stamps: Magnolia Travel Collection, SU! Carte Postale (sentiment)
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Palette Lavender Moon
- Paper: PaperTrey Laveder Moon, DP Karen Neuburger
- Coloring: Copic Markers
- Embellies: SU! Gemstone Brad
- Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilites, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, SU! Flower Punch