I had another little parcel in my mail-box yesterday! My new Magnolias had arrived. I have to say, these are really beautiful. I wish I could get the whole collection! Needless to say, I found some time to play with them! I chose this Tilda to start because she is just so sweet! I followed the fabulous PaperTake Challenge sketch this week. I actually used a whole bunch of scraps from my drawer! It is getting full so I'm going to have to try to use them up! I have a new stamping ink. It is Memento Tuxedo Black. You can use it with Copic markers and you don't have to heat set it! Yippee! It captures all the fine details very well. I'm really happy with it. I didn't add a sentiment because I didn't want to cover up any of the flowers on my DP!
- Stamps: Magnolia School Collection
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU! Afternoon Tea, Misc cardstock, ATS
- Coloring: Copic Markers
- Embellies: Black Ribbon from Flourishes
- Tools, Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Nesties