Tuesday, August 19, 2008

School Tilda ~ PaperTake Challenge


I had another little parcel in my mail-box yesterday! My new Magnolias had arrived. I have to say, these are really beautiful. I wish I could get the whole collection! Needless to say, I found some time to play with them! I chose this Tilda to start because she is just so sweet! I followed the fabulous PaperTake Challenge sketch this week. I actually used a whole bunch of scraps from my drawer! It is getting full so I'm going to have to try to use them up! I have a new stamping ink. It is Memento Tuxedo Black. You can use it with Copic markers and you don't have to heat set it! Yippee! It captures all the fine details very well. I'm really happy with it. I didn't add a sentiment because I didn't want to cover up any of the flowers on my DP!



  • Stamps: Magnolia School Collection
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: SU! Afternoon Tea, Misc cardstock, ATS
  • Coloring: Copic Markers
  • Embellies: Black Ribbon from Flourishes
  • Tools, Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Nesties

Thanks for stopping by!

20 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

The dp is beautiful Jeanette and your colouring is just fabulous as always, they have so many cute stamps in their new collections, Hugs, Nikki x

Rach said...

this is so sweet Jeanette,
I love all these new magnolia's and i am sure that i will end up buying some soon!!!
The memento ink pads are brilliant for copics, these are the ones that i use as well.
tfs Hugs rachxx

Debbie said...

Hi Jeanette
gorgeous card Love the colours,
I have emailed you regarding spoon full of sugar prize please let me know if you have receive these emails.
Hugs Debbie x

Sue said...

beautiful card Jeanette,gorgeous colours and very cute image:)

sue
xx

Maria said...

Gorgeous card! This Tilda is adorable and soooo ready for school. Love your colouring and dp as well. I always feel great using my stash of scraps and sometimes am surprised at what I find cause after it goes in the drawer I sort of forget what's in there. Memento ink rocks with Copics - it's great having another ink option. Hugs, Maria

Mrs Mayne said...

This is gorgeous Jeanette! Lovly image - beautifully coloured and that paper is lovely! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Susan said...

So adorable! Love the ribbon and papers. Can't wait to get my hands on these.

Mandy said...

absolutely gorgeous! the image is just adorable and your colours look fab.

Mandy

cats whiskers said...

Hi Jeanette what a great card this is love that Tilda, you have coloured her beautifully
Hugs Jacqui x

Stampin'Piper said...

This is so cute! I love this little Tilda, I'm going to color her for a card ;)

Hugs Tanja

Stampin'Piper said...

This is so cute! I love this little Tilda, I'm going to color her for a card ;)

Hugs Tanja

Mariska said...

What a pretty card Jeanette, I am in love with your DP, love how you used it!

Brocéliane said...

Décidément, tes cartes sont toujours superbes, et celle-ci n'échappe pas à la règle:)et ces tampons sont vraiment adorables
*Brocéliane*

Bev said...

Oh this is just a dream of a card Jeanette, as usual the colours and papers are beautiful and the image is so perfectly coloured.

hugs Bev x

Kathy said...

This card is too stinkin' cute!! I love that image and the colors are gorgeous!! Love your interpretation of the sketch :)Kathy

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love Tilda.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful card ,so cute and gorgeous ,love it ,Dawnx

Debbie said...

Really pretty card Jeanette. Beautiful colouring and papers.

Jilli said...

This is just gorgeous Jeanette, love the dp it so pretty and the colours are great! Jillix

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely card. wonderful. Kimx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails