Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sarah Kay Challenge


This week I was finally able to make a card to enter in the Sarah Kay Challenge. They have a really great sketch to follow and I like it so much, I am sure I'll be using it again! I brought out my Distress Inks to have another go with them. I found the cute little butterfly at the Dollar Store. There were 12 little embellies for a dollar!
  • Stamps: Sarah Kay
  • Ink: Stazon Jet Black
  • Paper: SU! Certainly Celery & Soft Sky, Basic Grey Two Scoops
  • Embellies: Hero Arts Flowers, Dollar Store Butterfly, Dew Drops, K&Co Adhesive Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by and Enjoy your day!

15 comments:

Rach said...

Hi Jeanette,
love your card, brilliant colours. Your image is beautifully coloured. hugs rachxx

Ila said...

Wow!! this is Absolutley Gorgeous!! Beautiful coloring and papers!!..Hugs, Ila

Jackie said...

Fabulous card and fabulous blog Jeanetter I love your cards they have given me lots of inspiration.
Jackie xxxxxxx

Sandra said...

Hi,Gorgeous card,lovely image beautifully coloured,and pretty papers,
Sandra x

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Wow, gorgeous card so cute and adorable. Your coloring is fantastic....

Hugs
Heike

Anonymous said...

lovely card and nice colors!! x sam

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh, I really loves these colour Jeanette, a stunning card and the little charm is gorgeous too, Hugs, Nikki x

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

this is just suuuuuper cute!
love your coloring

Murielle said...

C'est trés jolie Jeanette!!
I love your card marvellous.
Love colours and details.
Great card.
Thank you for your visit on my blog.
Hugs Mumur

Brocéliane said...

lovvvve your card :)great colouring and those papers are so beautiful too :)
*Brocéliane*

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow the colours on this are fabulous, and your colouring of the image is just perfect, a wonderful card. Thanks for joining us
Hugs jacui x

Nicole Bailey said...

very pretty! I love the paper and the coloring! TFS>

betty said...

a very pretty colour combo, your card is beautiful!

Bev said...

Just exquisite Jeanette, love love love the colour combo - gorgeous

Kathy said...

Beautiful card!! I love that paper and the colors you have used are so pretty!! Love your paper ribbon also!! Nice job with the sketch:)Kathy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails