Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Lavender Tilda - A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge


There is an absolutely great sketch for A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge this week. As well, you can now use any stamp image that you desire! As you know, I just received my new Magnolias so I was able to use one of them. I actually just made a card with this Tilda but I had colored this one in at the same time. I am pretty busy getting my children's school supplies all organized and labelled so I hope you don't mind that I use this twice in the same week! Again, I went to my scrap drawer and pulled out all the paper from there. It is all from Papertrey and I just love how they all go together so well.


  • Stamps: Magnolia School Collection 2008, SU! All Holidays
  • Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, PaperTrey Plum
  • Paper: PaperTrey Lavender Moon, Plum, DP
  • Coloring: Copic Markers
  • Embellies: SU! Hodge Podge, PT Ribbon
  • Tools: Cuttlebug and Embossing Folder

Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Ila said...

This is just Gorgeous...I love your coloring...and layout!!..Hugs, Ila

Sandra said...

Hi,lovely card,pretty colour scheme,cute image coloured beautifully,
Sandra x

Kathy said...

Very cute!! She looks so elegant on this card!! The paper is pretty and I love the ribbon charm!! Nice card:)kathy

Stampin'Piper said...

She's so lovely! Wonderful Card!

TFS! Hugs Tanja

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is really pretty Jeanette and this little girl is just gorgeous, Your colouring is marvelous , Hugs, Nikki x

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

absolutely super duper cute.
stunning coloring. love everything on your card.
hugs
claudia

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Jeanette Love the DP they go so well with the image,Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

Amanda said...

Beautiful! Love your color choices.

Rach said...

Fantastic Jeanette, your colouring is stunning as is the colours that you have chosen. well done. hugs rachxx

Bev said...

Oh this is just beautiful Jeanette, your use of colour is amazing!

hugs Bev x

Erum Tasneem said...

wow! you r so neat! Lovely card!

LizzyWizzy said...

Lovely and bright colours!
And the colouring with the Copics is really nice. Hoping to do that as well someday :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails