There is an absolutely great sketch for A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge this week. As well, you can now use any stamp image that you desire! As you know, I just received my new Magnolias so I was able to use one of them. I actually just made a card with this Tilda but I had colored this one in at the same time. I am pretty busy getting my children's school supplies all organized and labelled so I hope you don't mind that I use this twice in the same week! Again, I went to my scrap drawer and pulled out all the paper from there. It is all from Papertrey and I just love how they all go together so well.
- Stamps: Magnolia School Collection 2008, SU! All Holidays
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, PaperTrey Plum
- Paper: PaperTrey Lavender Moon, Plum, DP
- Coloring: Copic Markers
- Embellies: SU! Hodge Podge, PT Ribbon
- Tools: Cuttlebug and Embossing Folder
Thanks for stopping by!