This week the sketch was by wonderful Kimmie. It was a gorgeous one! I had colored this Elizabeth Bell image as soon as I got it but hadn't gotten around to getting it onto a card! Kimmie's sketch was perfect for it. I changed it up a wee bit to highlight my lace border. I laid that layer over the horitonzal one instead of having it under it. I wanted to show it off! It is by K&Co and already has an adhesive backing. All you have to do is cut the length that you want, peel off the adhesive and you are ready to stick it on. Easy Peasy. Thanks for looking!
- Stamps: Sugar Nellie - Elizabeth Bell Sweet Ebony
- Paper: SU! Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, PaperTrey DP
- Embellies: Dew Drops, K&Co Lace
- Sentiment: Computer Generated
- Coloring: Gamsol & Prismacolors