Hello to you all. I am late in posting because we all slept in later this morning! Yes, even the children! That hasn't happened in a long time! Well, this card was made for the PaperTake Challenge. This week the challenge is to "Button It". I chose the gorgeous Elizabeth Bell image. I kept the card pretty simple. The image is quite large so it takes up most of the card!
- Stamps: Sugar Nellies - Sweet Ebony Collection
- Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
- Paper: SU! Blue Bayou, Basic Grey DP
- Embellies: Blue Bayou Ribbon, Hero Arts Buttons
- Coloring: Copic Markers
- Tools: SU! Ticket Corner Punch