Sunday, August 10, 2008

Another Award!

I was given this award by lovely Bev whose amazing blog: All The Things I Love, is one I visit daily. Thank you so much Bev for your kind words. They are a great source of encouragement to me!



The award rules state that you must in turn give this to seven others but I think I will be a little bit of a rule breaker because I'd like to pass it on to all of you who stop by and leave such kind comments. I try to visit your blogs in turn and I always find such amazing talent there. So this goes to you all! Thanks!

I also would like to mention that Claudia is giving away some awesome candy if you'd like to stop by!

I'll have a new card posted tomorrow morning! Have a great evening!

2 comments:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

congrats...
thank you jeanette for mentioning my blog candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ScrappyStuff said...

Quick Question: the Band Aid/Edwin stamp - where best to order from and what year/order info is he? ... I found one site and navigating it took awhile... I have recently discovered the Magnolia stamps and i think i want this one to be my first ... heck, if your done with it, do you want to sell? (usa)? ...
=) toni

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails