Tuesday, July 15, 2008

One For The Girls - A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge #8


Last week, the challenge at A Spoonful of Sugar was a card for a boy. This week it is one for the girls!!! Must play fair. Although I'd say the majority of my cards are girly! I wanted to use this gorgeous stamp from Sugar Nellies by Elizabeth Bell. I think it is one of my faves. There is a whole new batch being released and I ordered quite a few of them from Funky Kits yesterday! I couldn't resist - they are gorgeous!

The first time I colored this one, I used my copics. This time I went for my prisma coloring pencils with gamsol. I find the look is softer. I finally got a chance to use these cute adhesive pearls. They are from K&Co and you just have to peel them off the backing and stick them on. Pretty easy. Thanks for looking and I am always thrilled to hear your comments! Thanks for all your kind words!
Recipe:
Stamps: Sweet Ebony by Suagr Nellies, SU! sentiment
Paper: Paper Trey, K&Co
Ink: Brilliance, Papertrey
Coloring: Gamsol & Prismacolors
Embellies: ribbon Papertrey, Pearls K&Co
I have another blog candy alert. Check out Suzanne's fab blog. You will spend a lot of time there looking at her beautiful creations!

12 comments:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Jeanette I love the layout and the pretty papers you have used,and the colouring of the image is beautiful, Thanks for playing along this week :)

Gill said...

Absolutely stunnig, love the colours and your image is beautifully coloured, this stamp is one of my favs
lv Gill x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

She looks just gorgeous, stunning work as always Jeanette, Thanks for joining in our challenge, Hugs, Nikki x

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

oh my gosh janette.. i have seen many of the cards using this image.. but yours is stunning.
love your coloring and the layout is just darling
thanks for sharing

mueppi said...

Meine Güte, ist die Karte schön!
Toller Hintergrund und wunderschöne Farben!!!!!!

cats whiskers said...

Stunning Cardlove the colours and your colouring is fantastic
Hugs Jacqui x

Bev said...

Oh my word Jeanette, this is just amazing! The colours and papers are gorgeous and the image is coloured beautifully - perfection indeed!

debby4000 said...

WOW fabulous, gorgeous image and I love the colours.

Rach said...

beautiful card, great use of papers and fab choice of image. hugs rach.xx

Sharon said...

Gorgeous card Jeanette, that image is lovely and I love the colours you've used
Sharon x

Bubbles said...

Wow Fabulous card, so pretty. The papers are lovely and your colouring is wonderful. Thanks for joining our challenge.
Joanne x

Kathy said...

Beautiful WOW!! Love the colors and your layout is perfect!! Love your ribbon also!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails