Saturday, July 5, 2008

Best Wishes


Goodmorning! I have not had much time to play with my stamps. The weather is gorgeous and hubby has some time off work so we are taking advantage! Yesterday when we arrived homeafter a fun sun-filled day, there was a surprise in my mail-box...my Magnolia Summer Stamp Club had arrived! This is the first time I have ordered the Stamp Club because you are ordering stamps that you haven't seen yet and you have no idea what they are! But I figured that I basically love everything they come up with so I tried it out. I do not regret it! There were 4 Tildas, 2 Edwins and a whole bunch of amazing accessory stamps. These I never end up buying because I just can't afford them but with the Stamp Club I got so much- it was a real bargain! I think I'm hooked! I was so anxious to try them out that I made this card last night. I used another of Katharina's sketches (#19) - they are just amazing - and I will enter it in her YAOB challenge. This little Tilda is so sweet with her basket and bottle - she's all ready to celebrate. I used my Sweet Blush papers form Papertrey - they are so gorgeous and I colored with my Copics which I still need practice with! Enjoy and celebrate your day!
Recipe:
Stamps: Magnolia Summe Club, SU! Short & Sweet
Paper: Paper Trey Sweet Blush
Ink: Brillance, PT Sweet Blush for sentiment
Coloring: Copic Markers
Embellies: PT ribbon, Dew Drops, Hero Arts Flower

3 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Hi Jeanette, This card is beautiful , love the pretty papers you have used. Hugs Nikki x

Katharina Frei said...

WONDERFUL Jeanette!! What a terrific card! Great colour combination and such a lovely image. Your colouring is perfect. I really fancy this one!!!
Have a great sunday and thanks for using my sketche!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow...your choise of colours and the way you color is amazing. Looked through your blogg and they are all coloured soooo beautiful. This last card was so cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails