Sunday, June 22, 2008

Wish Big


I made a card tonight following a sketch on one of my favorite blogs to visit: Pretty Pressings. Claudia invited people to try it out if they like it. Of course I like it. I love everything that she does! It was a great sketch and I had a fun time making this card. You can find her sketch here. Tomorrow is my children's last day of school and we are all looking forward to a fun-filled summer break. I will try to post regularily but maybe I'll be missing a day here and there. So don't give up on me!!! I'm still crazy about stamping but I'm crazier about spending time with my guys! Thanks for looking!
Recipe:
Stamps: Magnolia, SU Short & Sweet
Paper: Daisy D
Ribbon: May Arts
Coloring: Gamsol with Prismas
Flower by Hero Arts

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails