Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Where I get Magnolias

Good Morning Everyone,

I have been posting my cards on Split Coaster as well as here on my blog. I am getting several queries as to where I get my Magnolia stamps. I got my first two batches directly from the Magnolia on-line store. They are located in Sweden. But, there is a new North-American on-line store opening up by Diana (of Scor-Pal fame. It isn't officially opened yet but she is taking orders. I just received mine yesterday. I can't say enough about how fabulous she is. Great Customer service and very good prices on the stamps and the shipping.Here is her email:
www.magnolia.us@shaw.ca
Please tell her Jeanette sent you!

Hope this helps you. These Magnolia stamps are amazing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails