Happy Wednesday! One more day before the new Whiff of Joy February Digital products are officially released! The images are super cute as per usual!
Here is a card that I made using one of the new images:
This image is absolutely two cute. I happen to love owls so I couldn’t resist this image :) The image was printed on White Neenah Solar Crest paper and colored with copic markers. I did go in and add the sky and the grass with Prismacolor pencils and OMS. I added the white high-lights using white Sharpie poster paint. I pulled out my neglected Spellbinder ovals and cut out the image and cut a scalloped oval out of Kraft paper to mat it.
I used Kraft card-stock as my base and added some embossing paste to it using a stencil that has little dots cut out of it. I really like the texture that it gives to the card-base :)
The fence was cut out of Kraft paper, rolled through a paper crimper and sponged with some Walnut stain distress ink. The patterned paper were pieces from my scrap drawer and I cut them to size and then distressed the edges.
I added some twine, a charm, a die-cut pennant and a tiny paper clip to finish off the card.
Here are some product links for you. The image will be available at the Whiff of Joy store tomorrow (Feb 20, 2014)
Owwwww this is so very very cute, love it, love the new digi images, hugs, Marion
ReplyDeleteWow, awesome! I'm a huge owl lover and this image is so cute. Love it. Your colouring is great and I like the style of your card.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Susen
thats a very wonderfull creation, looks sweet..fantastic image!
ReplyDeleteLG
Michaela