Pages

▼

Friday, August 20, 2010

Wags ‘n Whiskers Blog Hop ~ Friday Sketchers

Happy Friday! This is it! the Wags ‘n Whiskers Blog Hop! If you have been following the hop, then you should have come here from our wonderful Tina’s blog. If not, why not start at the beginning ~here~ at the Wags Challenge Blog. 3 random Divas’ blogs will be drawing winners from their commenters so don’t forget to comment at each stop! You might just win some free stamps!

For my card, I have used the dazzlingly beautiful fairy Angelica! She was a pure joy to color. I have used the sketch that dear Bea has created for us for this week’s Friday Sketchers Challenge blog. I did change it slightly by changing the circle for this decorative die-cut shape and foregoing the sentiment :) I hope you can join in this week. We have a wonderful sponsor this week: KLM Stamps. And my super-talented DT sisters have some gorgeous creations to inspire you: Aud, Bea, Carole, Claudia, Tanja, Jacque, Janneke, Inge

Whiff of Joy 2010 - Page 151

Instead of cutting an oval shape around my little fairy, I thought it would look sweet to cut her out and adhere her to the side with her wings and ribbon lying outside the border. I also used this gorgeous May Arts ribbon that I just received. OMGosh!  I just love the texture and feel of this ribbon! I am going to NEED a whole lot more of this! LOL!

Whiff of Joy 2010 - Page 151

So, this lovely fairy Angelica and the other 3 equally sweet fairies will be available for purchase as of 7:00 am EST.

The next stop on our hop is: Mina!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

55 comments:

  1. Oh wow. I love the colours. You have coloured her beautifully.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work as always, Jeanette!!! The black and white frame sets off the rest beautifully! Awesome design! You are such a bundle of talent!
    hugs
    SHaron

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful...love the colours and design of your card

    ReplyDelete
  4. this card is just gorgeous Jeanette. the black really makes all the papers stand out
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card. Great colour scheme. The frame really sets the card. FAB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolute wonderful! What a great card, wonderful colours and a lovely image.
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  7. your flower is nice on your card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and the coloring is superb.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a lovely card!
    the frame is wonderful in combo with the rest of the card!

    Love
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card! Love the design and your coloring of the cutie cute fairy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful design and delightful card. Thanks for sharing :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jeanette
    A gorgeous card,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card. Fabulous colouring and papers.
    hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic coloured image. She reminds me of Tinkerbell! Love the dp too.

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a beautiful colour combination - so unusual and really suits this little fairy
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card definately has the X-factor. Just stunning colours and elements. Love the way you coloured the sweet fairy.
    Thank you for sharing, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card, Nice coloring. I like papers and die cuts too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great card Jeanette ;o)
    Lovely stamp!
    Have a great weekend

    janneke X

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this one,you colored her fab.

    Grtzz Marjon

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, I love how you framed her out..absolutely gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my word, Jeanette!! This is GORGEOUS!! I LOVE the green and black color combo - so elegant! And you did such a great job with the coloring. This is really stunning!! Thank you for all of your hard work with this release!! Big Hugs!!
    ~Lacey
    Wags 'n Whiskers

    ReplyDelete
  22. love your layout and colours
    Tilly x

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is stunning! Love the papers and the black and white frame! Gorgeous! You always inspire!
    Have a great weekend!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just found your blog Jeanette and your cards are stunning. Love your colours and beautiful layouts.
    Hugs
    Clare
    x

    ReplyDelete
  25. your card is so pretty hon :0)

    hugs

    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh so nice card ! so lovely !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Stunning card Jeanette - love the colours and layout of your card! Beautiful work as always!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, Jeanette, your card is pure magic.....love that beautifully colored image and that awesome die cut frame!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Jeanette, What a beautiful fairy. She looks like spring! Just love her.

    Blessings,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  30. SOOOOO Beautiful and wow what great colors and design!!! LOVE THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  31. So wonderful card Jeanette,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gorgeous card and all the layers are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Pretty card, love the black, these DT blogs have some really great creations
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. OMG! As georgeous as ever, sweetie!
    Just popping in to wish you a lovely weekend ;)
    Hugs, Lena K

    ReplyDelete
  35. beautiful sketch and colors!!!!

    tfs..loves ya

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful card. I love the fairy done with green. Gorgeous.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  37. WOW!!! You have done a lovely card. I love green and suits Angelica very well. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love your colouring & the paper you used is fantastic! Such a cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Fantastic Card great layers :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. The card is lovely, i love the paper you used, it all matches perfectly.

    Bye, Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  41. This is just amazing!
    I love the colours and the papers!
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    Hugs, Marit.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Ohh love the card and the green colors, looks great! =)

    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love the colour green...so this card WOW! Great work you put in this card!

    greetz Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  44. Beautiful colours on this card - love it! Thanks for organizing this blog hop & the chance to win some great stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hi Jeanette, Gorgeous card as always. I love the colours and the whole cards layout. So Beautifully done. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talents. I always look forward to seeing your creations. Have a Great Weekend. Bye for now. Hugs Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  46. The colours are delightful & you taught me a lot about how to interpret a sketch through this example. Your placing of the image is so effective too.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  47. what a great colors hun
    love your card very much
    love the image
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  48. I really love this card it is such a great card
    Thanks,

    Teri
    teri.barefoot@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. What a beautiful card! You've done a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  50. hi jeanette, your card looks really lovely and so wonderful with a the precious details.
    thank you for the fab sample.
    big hugs, bea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. It always makes me happy to hear from you.