
Hello to you all. I am late in posting because we all slept in later this morning! Yes, even the children! That hasn't happened in a long time! Well, this card was made for the PaperTake Challenge. This week the challenge is to "Button It". I chose the gorgeous Elizabeth Bell image. I kept the card pretty simple. The image is quite large so it takes up most of the card!
.jpg)
Fabulous card Jeanette, your colouring is just amazing
ReplyDeletewow, lovely card! just love it! x sam
ReplyDeleteI just love that stamp - gorgeous card!!! xxx
ReplyDeleteI just love that stamp - gorgeous card!!! xxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, beautiful colouring!
ReplyDeleteHi,beautiful card,love the image which as been coloured perfectly...
ReplyDeleteSandra x
Wow!
ReplyDeleteJeanette, this is gorgeous. love the colours, your image is beautifully coloured. hugs rachxx
Wow Jeanette, this is just stunning! Big Hugs, Nikki x
ReplyDeleteoh this is so gorgeous.. i love this image and you have coloured it beautifully:)
ReplyDeletesue
xx
What a great card....your coloring is awesome...TFS...Kristina
ReplyDeleteabsolutely gorgeous, fabulous colours and the buttons finish it perfectly.
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely Jeanette! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. I love the colouring in. Kimx
ReplyDeleteFANTASTIC card well done
ReplyDeletexxxxJackie
What a beautiful card. You really made is special.
ReplyDeleteSoooo cute. Fabulous colouring. M. Carmen
ReplyDelete