The challenge this week is to use circles in your design. I ended up using DP from Papertrey that had little circles and I use a circle shape for my sentiment. Not a whole lot of circles but the card had a mind of its own and is not really how I had planned it!!! I just received this in the mail earlier this week - super fast shipping by Funky Kits. I colored it with my new copics and I was happy with how my shading worked out. It really is so different than using Gamsol but I think I will persevere. I am referring a lot to the I Like Markers blog by Marianne and that is helping a lot. See her link on my Blog List.
Recipe:
Stamps: Elizabeth Bell Sweet Ebony - Sugar Nellies
Paper: Papertrey Lavender Moon. Perfect Plum and DP
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Coloring: Copic Markers
Circles cut out with CM punches
Enjoy! Thanks for looking.
Oh Wow Jeanette.. this is just SO gorgeous, You colouring is just so beautiful with your copics (must find some time to play with mine) and I just LOVE the colour scheme, Thanks for joining in our challenge, Hugs, Nikki x
ReplyDeleteOhh, this is so beautiful Jeanette:) Love that image, and the papers you've used are stunning!! Love it! Thanks for joining the challenge.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Camilla.
Gorgeous card I love the colours you have used and your colouring of the image is beautiful, Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge :)
ReplyDeleteOh Wow Jeanette this is beautiful I love the colour scheme and your colouring is perfect
ReplyDeleteHugs Jacqi x
Wow, absolutely stunning card! The colours are gorgeous and such a beautifully coloured image. Thanks for joining our challenge.
ReplyDeleteJoanne x
Wunderful card!! Love it. Such beautiful colouring!! Love from Holland.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card! Your colouring is great, and I love all the different shades of purple in the patterned papers.
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!! This is just so gorgeous Jeanette - the colours are fab, your colouring is stunning and those papers are just divine!
ReplyDelete