Hello my lovelies! I have the last 5 pages of my 2012 December Daily foundation pages to share with you today! I am happy to report that I am completely up to date with my album and have all my photographs and journaling completed up to the 23rd! Having made all the pages ahead of time has made this a very easy process and the kids have been enjoying and participating in the process.
Day 21
This image just makes me smile. How adorable is little Henry? I know that my boys all have tried their hardest to stay awake until Santa comes, but they always fell asleep!
here is a closer look at the image:
Day 22
Another adorable image by Whiff of Joy. I did not have any problem filling my album with cute images!
and a closer look at this sweet pairing:
Day 23
I did preview this yesterday as part of the WoJ Advent Calendar but wanted to add it to this post to make it complete. Love how I was able to pull stickers. papers, die cuts all from different companies to pull these pages together with one theme: Santa’s list!
Day 24
When I first saw this cute image, I knew, without a doubt that is would be featured in my DD album for day #24! Santa is coming! I still get excited every Christmas eve as I help the boys put out milk & cookies (or one year Vanilla Coke which was thought to be a lovely treat for Santa by my eldest) The sleigh was a cutting file from Kerri Bradford and the verse is a sticker from my stash.
Here is a close-up of the image and the tiny stickers that I adhered to the journaling panel:
Day 25
The last day of my album! I filled it with more stickers and die-cuts and paper from Simple Stories. I hope to fill this with photos of the whole day as we celebrate with our wonderful family!
That’s it! My 2012 album has been shared and I hope that it has inspired you in some way! I want to take this opportunity to wish each and every one of you the most wonderful Christmas. Thank you for your support and your kind words! I will be taking a small blogging break to fully enjoy my Christmas with dear friends and family. I will see you in the New Year! I will have one more post later today with the winner of my Advent Calendar stamp.
Hugs Jeanette xxo
Beautiful Christmas pages.. FAB FAB Decorations.. and so many Beautiful Design papers.. This must be so much fun to look back at.. in 10 years from now..
ReplyDeleteI wish you a Merry Christmas.. and a Happy New year! :o)
This is a beautiful project!
ReplyDeleteIt looks so stunning so far your album, TFS, hugs, Marion
ReplyDeleteFound your blog through your December Daily 2011 You tube video! So glad I watched it. You do such adorable work!TFS
ReplyDelete