Pages

▼

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Whiff of Joy Christmas Blog Hop

Happy Wednesday and welcome to Whiff of Joy’s Christmas Blog Hop! If you haven’t arrived from Jane’s blog, please go to Katharina’s blog to be taken to the beginning! You don’t want to miss any of the gorgeous creations from the DT or a chance at prizes :)
My creation is actually page divider for day #12 of my December Daily album. I have used a whole lot of different product lines for this page :)
DD Day 12 copy
Materials:
  • Image: Whiff of Joy Christmas Light
  • Papers: Teresa Collins, Simple Stories
  • Chipboard # 12 Tag by Echo Park, Dove from K& Co, Noel tag MME Lost & Found
  • Quilted Ribbon by Stampin Up’
I will be giving away a brand new Christmas Light stamp to someone courtesy of the lovely Katharina! Leave a comment to be entered! The will remain open until Monday. The winner will be announced at Katharina’s blog :)

The next stop on the hop is Lori’s blog! I know she will have something lovely to share with us!
Happy Hopping and we are ending the blog at our Splitcoaststampers Forum where we will all be able to chat (give or take our different time zones)
Hugs Jeanette xxo

141 comments:

  1. Beautiful! What a sweet image and I love how you have put it all together.

    xoxoxox Carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.....

    i love woj

    your cards nice

    xoxo
    natascha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous christmas card sweetie! Love your coloring♥ And the stamp is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Тhis is just exquisite...fantastic colouring and the image you made is just beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh such a sweet card Jeanette !!! So cute that little girl on your beautiful card!
    Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how cute. This little girl is so beautiful.

    Britta

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful dear Jeanette and this image is soooooooo adorable...!!!
    Big Hugs,
    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card ! This image is so lovely.

    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous page Jeanette. I can hardly wait until tomorrow to start with putting photos inside my own Christmas Daily album.
    Katharina x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Jeanette,
    wonderful.. love all.. and the colors are amazing..
    Thanks for the chance to win this amazing stamp..
    xoxo Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow how beautiful! The way you coloured the cute image is so awesome!
    Have a nice christmasstime1
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your page is beautiful!! Such a sweet image!! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really beautiful!
    I love it.

    Thanks for the WoJ Christmas Blog Hop.
    I try my luck.

    Greets from Germany
    Melli

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shes lovely, great card with great colouring.

    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super sweet image!
    I'd love to see the other pages you'll be making for the Christmas album :D

    Thanks, Marie C.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is great! I love the structure of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Jeanette, so elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. jeah... it´s wonder wonder wonderful!


    Have a nice day
    Simi

    ReplyDelete
  19. Eine schöne Idee, mit dem Blog Hop. Alle Werke auf Euren Blogs sind wunderschön :-)

    LG
    Sigrid

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful and I love the image!! thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  21. wowwwwwwww Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!! sweet nice image :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello Jeanette, I love this gorgeous image and the brilliant card you made! Great job!! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card.Love the coloring. Love your tutorials.
    Hugs, Chantal S

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful! Gorgeous image!
    Hugs, June

    ReplyDelete
  25. Huhu,
    wow eine schönes Werk zeigst du und klasse gestaltet.

    WOJ Blog Hop mache ich auf jedenfall gerne mit.

    Ich musst nur noch die Daumen drücken für mich. =)

    Hugs
    Marushy =)

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a great artwork with a cute image, I love it!

    Thanks for the fantastic bloghop,
    hugs,
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  27. so sweetie card! Lucia is my favourite stamp!!
    may your Christmas sparkle :)
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  28. OMG I love your card! And it's a very pretty stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ein wunderschönes Werk. Liebe Grüße.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Jeannette, your creation is wonderful, so elegant! And this girl image is so sweet, I think :-)
    Happy hop!
    Hugs Ing

    ReplyDelete
  31. It's very nice. I like this stamp.
    Hugs Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  32. A very beautiful and sweet card.
    Greetings Tina

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a cute card and great coloring! The colors are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh this looks great! Wonderful for a Christmas album. That stamp is so sweet and the sentiment that goes with it is great! I am gonna hop along now on this blog hop, so much fun! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow your card looks so fantastic and the image is really cute.
    Many greetings
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is gorgeous Jeanette!!! I so wanted to make something like that this year but time has just crept away from me!! And these adorable stamps are perfect for it!!! Love your papers and gorgeous coloring!
    (You don't need to enter me in the draw for the stamp as I have this cutie ~ just wanted to let youknow how much I loved this!)
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  37. How beautiful this is and what a fabulous project. You did a fabulous job coloring in this gorgeous image she's a real beauty.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  38. what a sweet card!!! Love the image you used, she's adorable!

    Love
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  39. A cute and sweet card.

    Thanks for Sharing

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  40. Einfach traumhaft schön.
    GLG Sindy

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow stunning image and a really beautiful card, love your colouring to. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  42. Lovely card, this stamp is so sweet.

    Greetings
    Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  43. She is so sweet. Thanks for the chance to win her.

    Hugs

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  44. How sweet is this!!!
    So great and so cute!!!

    Thanks for the great chance on the bloghop.

    Hugs Ivi

    ReplyDelete
  45. Beautiful card Jeanette! All your creations are stunning!
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  46. A cute stamp and a lovely christmas card :-)

    Greets
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hello Janette
    Wonderfull Work, beautifull colortion.
    Wow
    hugs from Germany
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  48. Lovely card!
    Greets Alex.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Excellent, such a refreshing card ! HUgs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  50. WOW - your card is so beautiful - I love the color and the images!!! Hugs, Andrea and hop...

    ReplyDelete
  51. so sweet!! wonderfull coloring!!

    greeting
    betty

    ReplyDelete
  52. Peace and Joy I wish for you! Lovely card you have made!
    Hugs, Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  53. Gorgeous card, Jeanette! I love how you coloured the image.

    hugs
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  54. Wonderful!! The coloring is just perfect!!

    Hugs, Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  55. great!...i find this card modern and "unusual"!...like it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  56. Wow, what a lovely page. I love it!

    Hugs, Uta

    ReplyDelete
  57. Your card is very beautiful. The image you used is adorable. I like the design a lit too. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Love the idea, I wish I could get organized to use a planner but I'd probably just love it in my craft mess. Brilliant job and so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Love the stamp. I would love to win it. Thanks for the chance.
    Chris B.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Beautiful Christmas card, and thanks for a chance to win it too.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Hi oh l would so love to win your Christmas light stamp!! fabulous blog hop really enjoying it and with it being a christmas one it makes it just that bit more special! love your sweet image and how its all come together beautiful colours too truly an amazing project as are all the others yours team are a great inspiration to us all and thank you for this great blog hop must hop over to the next one enjoy your evening:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  62. What a beautiful card! Such a cute image!!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Great album page. I'll be back for further peeks of the album. Very cute image; reminds me of my childhood. Love the Lucia tradition.

    Take care - happy crafting!
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Your card is so cute! The image is so nice!

    Thanks for the chance to win!

    Hugs,
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  65. A very nice christmascard....you have done.
    Hugs Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  66. Beautifull page of your DD album. Santa Lucia stamp is very cute.
    xoxoxo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  67. What a sweet little angel! And you colored her so beautifully on your pretty card. Thanks for the chance to win her!

    ReplyDelete
  68. Wonderful Christmas journal pages!! Love the idea. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  69. what a great card..thanks for the chance to win!
    Hugs Moni

    ReplyDelete
  70. Love the "tab" idea on your card. And what a cute image. LOVE WoJ stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  71. Beautiful divider - love the papers and that sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Darling project, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  73. So sweet! She is nothing short of adorable and your card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  74. LOVE IT! I especially love the dictionary papers you used and that stamp is ADORABLE. Someone is going to be so lucky.
    Hugs Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  75. Oh how gorgeous this card is! The little angel is so cute!

    love MagsB x

    ReplyDelete
  76. Wow such a fab project! This stamp is just too cute and you have coloured her beautifully :)
    Fiona L x

    ReplyDelete
  77. Aha! I was wondering when I would run into you again in blog land! I simply love everytime you color one of these little cutie pie's. I'm loving all of the talent on the DT hop. Miss you and hope you have a fabulous Holiday! Hope you can stop by soon!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise
    Thanks for the opportunity to win some of these awesome stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  78. Wonderful.I like the image.
    Greetings from Germany,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  79. This is adorable, just love it! Greetings from Finland to you.

    ReplyDelete
  80. wow, this is so beautiful!!!
    Greetings
    Jessi

    ReplyDelete
  81. Stunning card and such a beautiful image. Love how the glow is around the candle.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  82. So sweet, i like your Card and the image, lovely!

    Hugs Bella

    ReplyDelete
  83. That´s so very amazing! Thank you for all that fab inspirations and this blog hop! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  84. Beautiful!
    Your card nice....

    Thanks

    Isaarte

    ReplyDelete
  85. Hi Jeanette! I like you card! The stamp and the cards are so cute!
    Lovely!
    Hugs Eleonora

    ReplyDelete
  86. Great use of cute image! Thanks for a chance to win ;)

    xoxo Špela

    ReplyDelete
  87. Lovely project, thank you for sharing.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  88. I love your colouring.
    Simply wonderful !

    love, Marina.

    ReplyDelete
  89. what a great project. Thank you so much for showing us this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  90. Gorgeous !! This image is so cute
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  91. Hi Jeanette,

    such a cute and gorgeous creation for your December Daily album!

    Love the papers you've used.

    Fantastic work

    hugs Bine

    ReplyDelete
  92. Hello Jeanette,
    wonderful.. love all.. and the colors are amazing..

    Hugs
    Silke

    ReplyDelete
  93. a very beautiful card und nice image!

    greetings steffi

    ReplyDelete
  94. Beautiful card, sweet image:)
    Hugs Natalie xx

    ReplyDelete
  95. Very beautiful card!
    Happy stamping from Italy.
    Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  96. Lovely page divider.. Such a nice stamp!!

    Greetings, Toos

    ReplyDelete
  97. Wow, great work! I just saw the other pages of your album. They are all totally gorgeous!
    Hugs, Sonja.

    ReplyDelete
  98. wow, such a lovely card!!! Its amazing!!
    Hugs Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  99. Love the elegance of this beauty! Quite handsome in design!

    ReplyDelete
  100. Absolutely gorgeous! The way you did the angels outfit is just stunning.
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    www.thescrapmaster.com

    ReplyDelete
  101. Your page divider is beautiful! That is such a sweet image so softly coloured!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  102. You're creation looks great. And it's nice to see more of it in you newer post. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  103. Beautiful and unique. Love the colors and image.

    Luanne
    craftersreference.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  104. I love it. A fantastic and beautiful work.
    Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  105. Lovely card. I really like the papers you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  106. I believe it is a wonderful idea to use stamps in the december daily journal. I have a similar idea... let's see if it works out. Love the way you have done the page protector and I think it is good if not all those beautiful coloured images are given away as cards, but some are kept for ourselves ;)

    ReplyDelete
  107. An amazing card!! I love it .

    Hugs
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  108. just wonderful - such a Christmasy feel to it - very peaceful
    kaos

    ReplyDelete
  109. A very sweet Lucia and this coloring...perfect!!!
    I like your Creation =)

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  110. Love your card, coloring , design and pattern paper. I love this sweet stamp too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  111. Die Karte ist wunderschön. Ein superschöner Stempel ist das
    LG Tina

    ReplyDelete
  112. Gloriouis creation. love the long card. A sweet stamp as well. Thanks for the chance to win it!

    ReplyDelete
  113. Adorable divider! The script paper looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  114. I allways love your images..... they are all soooooo great. Thanks for sharing and the chance to win ;-)
    Greetings
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  115. Lovely! And the colouring ist just awesome... Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  116. Hi,
    what a nice idea - for the next year it's on my wishlist to try a december-daily too.
    Greets from Vienna,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. It always makes me happy to hear from you.