Happy Friday! Sorry for the long absence….I had a busy week and didn’t get the chance to post :) Today I have my card for this week’s La-Land Land Crafts Inspiration Friday.
Every Monday and Friday La-La Land Crafts new Design Team will be bringing you a new inspirational theme. You are more than welcome to play along as we would love to see your creations with La-La Land Craft stamps. Please link your projects to our Customer Gallery.
Our challenge this week is : Hallowe’en!
I have used the totally cute Kitty Kat Marci for my card and given her some really bright orangey-red hair! The paper is by Pink Paislee as is the Hocus Pocus embellishment in the top left corner. I added some cheese-cloth to the background for a little texture.
I used my MS drippy goo punch to create the two black borders. I stamped a SU! sentiment in the top right corner and the fun label was a Print & Cut from the Silhouette store. Too funny!
Here are the Copic Markers that I used:
Skin: E00, E01, E11, E13, R20, R30
Black: C1, C3, C5, C7, C9
Hair & Skirt: YR04, YR07, E07, Y21
Shirt & Socks: YG61, YG63, YG67, C1, C3
Hope you enjoyed our fun challenge. We hope to see your cards in the customer gallery. Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Jeanette xxo
Gorgeous coloring!!
ReplyDeleteWow, how absolutely fabulous!! Juliexx
ReplyDelete