Happy Wednesday Everyone! WOW! The kids and I have been taking advantage of school being finished by sleeping in! LOVE IT!
Before I get to my post content today I wanted to share a wee bit of news with you. I have stepped down from both the High Hopes and Wags & Whiskers Design teams. It was a tough decision to make as I have been with these teams almost 2 years but it was time for me. It was getting hard to devote enough time to all of the stamp companies that I design for and I felt that it was better for me to step aside and let someone else fill my spot :) I have loved being part of each team and will truly miss my fellow team-mates.
I will stay on my remaining teams as well have more time for videos that you all have been asking for :) As well, I have been working with some lovely fellow blogging friends on a little fun something new……maybe you have seen the news? If not, I’ll announce it soon ;)
By far, the question I get asked the most is what a my favorite color combos and what are good colors for skin and hair. I worked on some charts that I used to teach with and have decided to share it with all my blogging friends too. I am sorry that I had to place my watermarks all over them but, as I have sadly learnt, there are some naughty people out there that sometime take things not their own and sell them. I can’t get over the cheek of some people. So sorry for the the watermark.
Hope this inspires you to try out some new combos! Enjoy!
Hugs Jeanette xxo
They're all so beautiful Jeanette! TFS!!!
ReplyDeleteOh wow...this is so wonderful...thanks for sharing. I hope you enjoy the extra time you will have to you.
ReplyDelete