Pages

▼

Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Heart

Happy Sunday! After a gorgeous day of skiing yesterday (perfect weather and conditions) we had supper at one of our favorite restaurants. It was a really great family day!

What can make this week-end even better?  I was able to spend some time in my craft room this morning! I happily received my order of the new You are Special stamps from Magnolialicious on Friday and I couldn’t wait to ink this particular one up! The name of this one is Waiting Tilda.

2011 - Page 003 

2011 - Page 001

The sentiment is from Papertrey Inc and the paper is some retired Stampin’Up paper that I have been hoarding. I am making an effort to use up all the papers that I have accumulated before I buy any more.

The beautiful rose was a gift from my sweet friend Jacque and the ribbons can be found at Stamp & Create.

I am entering this in the Just Magnolia & Hanglar challenge which this week is to use dots.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your week-end.

Hugs Jeanette

36 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, amazingly coloured and clever fold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Jeanette, this image is sooooo precious!!!!!! You colored her magnificently and I adore the sentiment. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, colored to perfection, Jeanette! I just got her too, and you've inspired me to ink her up! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! love the rich reds and that quote is fabbo as is your sweet Tilda. love it
    Hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Jeanette,. Love your Tilda
    hugs sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jeanette!!! LOVE your card my friend!!! Your coloring totally rocks and she's so gorgeous! You make me want to ink her up right this very second! That sentiment couldn't be anymore perfect for this image. I love it!
    hugs! Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks adorable, great coloring and the papers are beautiful.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  8. it`s Gorgeous and I love the text
    so true !!

    Hugs Cora

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jeanette, your card is fabulous! Your coloring is awesome, love the pocket card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love her! She is adorable! Wonderful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card and I loved the way you tucked your tag in!
    Sandy D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card! Lovely coloring and beautiful detailing!
    :o)
    Cassy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, this is so very sweet, Tilda looks perfect and the sentiment is beautiful.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jeanette,
    She is beautiful! Such an adorable card and you've colored her perfectly!
    Blessings,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Delightful. Love how you angled the ribbon and the tag. Bright and cheery design.
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is STUNNING! Tilda is colored so beautifully and your layout, papers, etc. are gorgeous!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful card, just adorable.
    Berni

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Jeanette, your card is totally awesome. Tilda is so sweet, can't wait to receive mine. Love the layout of your card, and the sentiment very much. Gorgeous colors.
    Hugs. Danielle.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, I love the contrast of your coloring, just gorgeous! The quote is awesome. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely gorgeous! Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous coloring on this sweet Tilda. Thanks for sharing :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card doe you haf a patren for this card grt jans

    ReplyDelete
  23. So wonderful card Jeanette,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful!! Tilda, coloring and DP's.!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the coloring of your Tilda image, you did such a beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  26. So cute and sweet Jeanette! love how you colored her!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a lovely card Jeanette, so beautiful!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh my goodness!!! So pretty! I love how you've colored her and I love this little Tilda. She's so cute!!! XOXO

    Hugs,

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  29. You're a pro at these cards! Oh it's gorgeous!!!!! Love the dp and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Jeanette what amazing colouring your card is so beautiful.
    hugs Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gorgeous! Your coloring is fantastic. She's on my wishlist and I can't wait to get her. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi Jeanette, thanks for the wonderful instructions, I have this card working very often. I like it very very well.
    Here is a link to one of my works, I'd appreciate a comment very much.

    http://karlinchen50.blogspot.com/2011/02/hanna-and-friends.html

    Thank you have a nice Sunday.
    Greetings
    Karla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. It always makes me happy to hear from you.