Here is my card for this week’s Sketch Saturday Challenge!
The stamp is by Stampavie. All materials are from Scrapbook Centrale!
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
wowzers love this xxxx
So wonderful card Jeanette,I love the image and the colours.So gorgeous papers and the details.Hugs Riet.x
Such a jolly card.
wauw this is wonderful!!!!xx petra
What a Beautiful Card!! *Hugs*
So beautiful.Hugs, Yvon
Gorgeous card and what a lovely image. As always you colored everything beautifully. Wow!!!
Gorgeous card Jeanette!!!
Wow Jeanette, this is gorgeous, love all the colors and your ribbon! Beautiful coloring too! I was just watching one of your videos again today. Thanks so much for making them, I've learned a lot from you.
Gorgeous! What a cute card, your colouring is beautiful.Hugs Jacqueline
where can i buy that card? i love it, it is supercute. keep them coming!!!
How adorable this is.. Love it!!!!
Such a happy card! Love it!
Thank you so much for leaving a comment. It always makes me happy to hear from you.
wowzers love this xxxx
ReplyDeleteSo wonderful card Jeanette,I love the image and the colours.
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous papers and the details.
Hugs Riet.x
Such a jolly card.
ReplyDeletewauw this is wonderful!!!!
ReplyDeletexx petra
What a Beautiful Card!! *Hugs*
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Yvon
Gorgeous card and what a lovely image. As always you colored everything beautifully. Wow!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Jeanette!!!
ReplyDeleteWow Jeanette, this is gorgeous, love all the colors and your ribbon! Beautiful coloring too! I was just watching one of your videos again today. Thanks so much for making them, I've learned a lot from you.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! What a cute card, your colouring is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHugs Jacqueline
where can i buy that card? i love it, it is supercute. keep them coming!!!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable this is.. Love it!!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a happy card! Love it!
ReplyDelete