Happy Saturday Everyone! Here is my card for this week’s Sketch Saturday. I will come back later and edit my post to include all the details. Right now I am so tired.
I stumbled across your blog and I am so glad I did! All of your work is amazing - so beautiful. I have your site bookmarked and I'll be back often. TFS your talent with all of us!!!
So sweet Jeanette!
ReplyDeleteYour card is so sweet I love the lase and the parels.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute card Jeanette.
ReplyDeletei love your colouring.
Hugs Marion
ooh Jeanette, that is just gorgeous!! Wonderful colours and colouring!! Love that lush lace!!
ReplyDeleteoh cute card Jeanette !!
ReplyDeletehugs coco
Beautiful colors Jeanette, I like the pearls too. LG Andy
ReplyDeleteToo cute Jeanette, I love the layout and colors.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Christine
Beautiful!!!!I love everything about this, but thoose parels,WOW!!
ReplyDelete;0)Gry-Beate
I stumbled across your blog and I am so glad I did! All of your work is amazing - so beautiful. I have your site bookmarked and I'll be back often. TFS your talent with all of us!!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely adorable Jeanette!
ReplyDelete