I was finally able to get a card ready for this week's challenge. The sketch is by the fabulous and very busy Katharina. She creates the best sketches. As you can see, I use them all the time. This little Tilda in the grass skirt is so cute. I knew I wanted to use her! She is colored with Copic Markers with some Twinkling H20s added to her lai, grass skirt and flower in her hair. It gives them a very soft shimmer. I cut her out and mounted her on the light aqua background. Now, this was an experiment. I used watercolor paper and loaded a paint-brush with more Twinkling H20s and just brushed it onto the paper until it was all covered. I was really pleased with the results. It is evenly but lightly covered and also has that beautiful soft shimmer! Couldn't resist adding cardstock from my new Glimmer pack. I used it for the green background and the flower with the sentiment. I added some prima flowers and put Dew Drops as their centers. Then, just for fun, I just sprinkled some more Dew Drops at her feet and glued them to where they fell. The leaf paper is from K&Co and the cardstock is SU! Wild Wasbi as is the ribbon.Thanks for stopping by and I hope your day is as sunny and bright as this card! Aloha!
Fabulous card ,love the cute image and the papers ,Brilliant ,Dawnx
ReplyDeleteLove your card Jeanette and your wonderful new Tilda, Hugs, Nikki x
ReplyDeleteJeanette, I love your Card! Great Job!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card!!! Love your creations!
ReplyDeleteWow! What a gorgeous card! Love the image and the colours and papers go perfectly! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x
ReplyDeleteThis is Fabulous...I love this Tilda and everything you've done here!!...Hugs, Ila
ReplyDelete