Monday, March 1, 2021

Easter Card

Happy Monday, Happy March and Happy Whimsy Release Day!
It gladdens my heart when things align and all these things are happening on the very same day!
Once again, Whimsy Stamps has an awesome new release and today I wanted to share an Easter themed card with you all.


I cut an A2-sized card front (4.00 x 5.25") and die-cut it using one of the dies in the new Savior Die Set.  I then cut one of the beautiful papers from the Glorious Sky Slimline Paper pack.  This is such a lovely pack.  Since the papers are Slimline sized, the width is only 3.5 and so it was slightly too short. I did have to cut another little slice of paper to cover the very bottom edge.  If you look, you can see it but it really isn't that noticeable if you don't know it is there.

I used gold-foiled paper to cut the Calvary Crosses (also in the  Savior Die Set) and then gold embossing powder for the sentiment which is from the Savior Clear Stamp Set.

I love the simplicity of the white and gold with that beautiful sky peeking through. One of my favorite cards. I rarely say this, but I do think that these products will sell out fast, so if you want them, you had better not wait too long.

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back in the next few days with more from the release so stay tuned!
Stay Safe
Hugs Jeanette xxo


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails