Monday, January 25, 2021

Love

Happy Monday my lovelies! I hope that your week is off to a good start.  One thing about everyone working and doing school online is that we never have to worry about traffic or bad road conditions!  Mornings are a wee bit more laid back without everyone rushing out the door.

Today I want to share the first out of two very similar cards that I made using some older and some brand new Whimsy Stamp products.


I used the wonderful  Connected Hearts Frame Die and cut it out of two coordinating papers from the 6x6 Heart to Heart Paper Pack as well as from some red cardstock. I saved all the little bits that were die cut.

I adhered the pink heart paper to an A2 sized card-base and then adhered the red heart die cut.  I then popped in all the missing parts using the heart lock paper.  I used liquid glue with a fine tip applicator as well as some tweezers to make this easy to do.  I have the products linked below.

I then used the Bold ABC Die Set to die-cut the letters to spell "LOVE".  You could very easily add someone's name instead to create a personalized card.




Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow to share my second card with you!
Stay Safe
Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails