Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Yeti for Christmas?

Happy Tuesday and Happy December! I always am so happy when it is finally the magical month of the year and this year I am also happy because it is the last month of this year!!

It is mini release time once again for Whimsy Stamps and I have a new card to share that features a very sweet and quirky Yeti as well as Santa and Rudolph. Truth be told Santa and Rudolph look as if they are not enjoying the sleigh ride as much as Yeti is!!


I used the new Yeti for Christmas Clear Stamp Set and stamped it using Gina K black ink onto some Copic X-Pressit paper.  I then colored the image using various Copic Markers.  I then carefully fussy cut it out.

My scene was created by using the Slimline Scenic Countryside Die and using a variety of the diecuts that I cut from it.  There are so many houses, trees, reindeer, etc that come with this set that make it a definite must for your crafty stash.  I love the frame and the long slimline waves.  It was very easy to create a lovely frame and scene for the image.

The sky was ink blended with distress inks and the sentiment was heat embossed with white embossing powder.

Yeti for Christmas Clear Stamp Set


Slimline Scenic Countryside Die


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails