Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Tartan - New Mini Release from Whimsy Stamps

Happy Tuesday! I hope that your week is going well so far! There is a new mini release from Whimsy Stamps and the Christmas theme is strong and I am here for it!!!


I absolutely love the patterned paper from Whimsy Stamps.  Sometimes it is hard to cut it up for my cards so decided to showcase all the wonderful patterns for my cards today.  I love to sew and make quilts and the patterned paper is just like the wonderful fabric that I use.  I decided to cut the paper out to form "quilt" blocks!


I used paper from the new Tartan 6x6 Paper Pack and my trusty Fiskar trimmer to create both these cards. 



Tartan 6x6 Paper Pack.



   
Let me know if you are interested in a wee tutorial on how to create these looks.  Any other quilters out there?!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

JD/ Jill said...

These cards are fabulous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails