Thursday, October 1, 2020

Holiday Gossip Girls - Whimsy Stamps Mini Release October

 Hello my lovelies! Happy Thursday and Happy October!
How is it even October?  In the crafting world, it actually means "start working on your Christmas cards!"
Whimsy stamps has a brand new mini release and it is filled with all things Christmas.


The gossip girls are back and looking very glamorous.  I wanted to use all three of them on my card and what better way to do that than to use a slimline die?

The Slimline Marquis Die was perfect to showcase each of these images from the new Gossip Holiday Girls Clear Stamp Set.  I was very happy to have the matching Gossip Holiday Girls Outline Die Set so that I could easy and perfectly cut them out.  I added them so that two of them would overlap slightly onto the red cardstock and I love that crisp, perfect line against the red.

The images were all copic colored and to add a little interest to the background behind each image, I used the new Cosmic Half Tone Oval Stamp stamped with some red ink and then cut out using the same Slimline Marquis Die.

I then heat embossed the sentiment and the snowflakes (all come from the Gossip Holiday Girls set) with some white embossing powder.




Thanks for swinging by today and enjoy the rest of your day!
Stay Safe.
Hugs Jeanette xxo



1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Hi Jeanette, love this card, the gossip girls are so cute.The slimline Marquee die would make a good template for little photos on a scrapbook page.I enjoy seeing your cards. Take care and keep safe. Jeanette, New Zealand.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails