Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Dragon Wishes

 Happy Tuesday my lovelies! It is pretty cold over here.  Winter seems to be just around the corner!

I have a new Christmas card to share with you featuring an adorable Dustin Pike dragon.  There were two sets released by Whimsy this month and this one is from the Dragon Wishes Clear Stamp Set. The image was stamped onto Copic paper with Memento London Fog and then colored with Copic Markers.  I paired it with some paper from the new Tartan 6x6 Paper Pack and created a fun slim-line card.

The "Merriest Wishes" sentiment is included in the stamp set and was stamped using Versafine Black Onyx ink.  I added some glitter to the groudn below the dragone using some Nuvo Glitter Drops.

To create the banner, I used the word "Christmas" from the Slimline Vertical Sentiments Set and fussy cut each of them out before adhering them to the card.  I drew a wire to connect them all using a very fine pencil.  Originally, I was going to use the sentiment in the vertical position but I didn't like how it looked so I opted for this way which I really love.  It took some time to fussy cut but it was worth it!

Dragon Wishes Clear Stamp Set





Thanks for stopping by. Have a great rest of the day and stay safe!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails