Sunday, September 27, 2020

Sugar Skulls

Happy Sunday! I hope that you are all doing okay.  My part of the province has just been switched to Code Orange which has meant more restrictions for us.  It is such a strange time in the world for everyone.  I am glad that I have an outlet in my craft room!

I just quickly wanted to post this Halloween card that I made a few weeks ago featuring some pretty cool images!




I white heat embossed Burst Background Rubber Stamp onto some dark purple card stock.  I love how much it pops.  I then stamped and Copic Colored three of the images from the awesome Sugar Skulls Clear Stamp SetI used a few different colored gel pens to add a few more dots and details. I then fussy cut them and added them to my card. Easy, peasy!

Sugar Skulls Clear Stamp Set



Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy the rest of your day and stay safe.

Hugs Jeanette xxo



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails