Thursday, September 10, 2020

Aussie Friends

 Happy Thursday! I hope that you are having a good week.  I know that, like our family, this is the first week for the kids to be back at school.  Adjusting to the "new normal" is going pretty well and we are just taking it one day at a time.

Whimsy Stamps has a new mini release and they have brought back the Love for Australia set that was a limited time digital set to raise funds for the wild fires in Australia (that seems like a lifetime ago).  It has been brought back (thank you) as a clear stamp set and is now called Aussi Friends.


The three images were stamped onto Copic Paper, colored with copic markers and then fussy cut.

I created the background by sponging Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide inks.  I then further distressed the panel by spritzing with some water.

I then die cut the Slimline Film Strip Die.  Such a fun, fun die and I am so happy that I finally was able to get my hands on it!


Aussi Friends

**NEW Aussie Friends Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps

Slimline Film Strip Die

Slimline Film Strip Die - Whimsy Stamps

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails