Saturday, August 1, 2020

Ready for some Fun!

Happy Saturday and Happy August!  I am equal parts amazed that is already August and equal parts amazed that it is still 2020!  It does seem to have been the longest year ever but I am also genuinely surprised that we are in August already and the loom of a new, strange and unknown school year is almost upon us.

Once again, Whimsy Stamps new mini release does not disappoint! This trio of flamingo pals from the Flamingo Fun Stamp Set were so much fun to create with.


I stamped the penguins using Bristol Smooth Cardstock and colored them up using Zig Real Brush Clean Color markers.  I really enjoy the vibrancy of color that I can achieve when I use this markers.

The sentiment was white heat embossed onto black cardstock, the background was achieved used a cloud stencil and some distress oxide inks.  In addition I used the Slimline Five Frames Die.

**NEW Flamingo Fun Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps

*NEW Slimline Five Frames Die - Whimsy Stamps

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails