Sunday, June 7, 2020

Whimsy Stamps Virtual Weekend ~ Coloration Video featuring Penguin Mama

Happy Sunday! Today, as part of the Whimsy Virtual Weekend on Facebook, I created a coloration video for all of you, sharing my process as I color.  The digital images that I used: Penguin Mama, Hope Feathers and Sentiments will all be free during the event. This means that you can download them for free until Sunday night.  After this time, they will be available for purchase.  I will edit this post for the links once they are no longer available in the event but in the store and I will also add the video! For now, I have added the copic marker numbers used at the bottom of this post.




Copic Numbers Used:
0, C00, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, BGI0,  R02, R30, Y21, Y15, YR15, YR18, Y000, BG10, BG11, BG15
Caran d'Ache 3888, Prismacolor Black Pencil


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails