Friday, May 15, 2020

Rainbow Fish

Happy Friday my lovelies! Hoping that you are all okay and keeping yourselves safe and occupied!  I have spent the week wearing many different hats.  I have cleaned all the windows (inside and out and with a little help from my youngest), I am helping the youngest with his online learning, cooking and baking, giving the boys a wee bit of a hair trim (very much needed) and making masks for our family, my sister’s as well and my in-laws. I also had a wee bit of a play in my craft room and created this card witch just cheers me up everytime that I see it! I have it on disply on a shelf in my craft room and it just lifts my spirit!

Whimsy Stamps have another mini release this week and it is all cat related.  When I saw this Kitty Cat Extras Die Set I thought that it would be sweet if I had a rainbow shining into the fishbowl and turning all the little fish into rainbow fish and so I got to work to create what I saw in my mind!


The Array of Rainbows Die Set has 3 different rainbow shapes and this one was just the right fit for what I had in mind.  I die cut it as well as the little fishes from the Kitty Cat Extras Die Set and then colored them with my copic markers.  Here is what I used:
Blue: B24 + BG13, Green: GI4, Yellow: Y15 + YR16, Red: R27 + R14

I used one of the dies in the Rounded Rectangles Die Set to and cut out several mats and then cut out the fishbowl from the Kitty Cat Extras Die Set.  I adhered all the mats together so that I had a bit of dimension to my card.  One of the mats I did not die cut with the fishbowl die and instead added some Distress Oxide inks in Peacock Feathers and Salty ocean. I spritzed the whole surface with water using my Distress Sprayer and patted the excess dry using a paper towel.

I created another full sized mat for my card base using the Wonky Stitched Rectangles Die Set and then adhered everything together. The sentiment is from the Beaver Birthday Clear Stamps but you can change it up for another sentiment from another set!


*NEW Kitty Cat Extras Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

Array of Rainbows Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

Rounded Rectangles Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

 Wonky Stitched Rectangles Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

Beaver Birthday Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps

Thanks for stopping by! I hope that this card brightened your day!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails