Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Whimsy Stamps April Release–Just Beachy

Happy Wednesday my lovelies.  I had to think for a moment….I couldn’t remember which day of the week it actually was!! I’m pretty sure you know what I mean.  I hope that wherever you are, you are keeping safe.

This cute little hippo is from the Hippo Fun in the Sun clear stamp set. There are two more sweet hippo images and a bunch more sentiments.


I stamped and then masked my image so that I could sponge on the sand and the sky. I used a stencil to create the clouds.  Then I removed the mask and colored up the image using Copic Markers.  It was fun to color and fun to image being on the beach again.


I diecut the image using the Connected Rectangle Frame die.  It is a new die in my craft room and I think that I will be using it a lot.  I just love the lines. I diecut it once again using white cardstock and then adhered everything to a Kraft A2 sized cardbase.

I then white heat embossed the sentiment and then used a ruler and a white gel pen to add some lines and dots around the edge of the card. I think it added just enough interest to the card without being too fussy.

Supplies

Thanks for stopping by today my friends.  Again, I hope that you are keeping yourself safe and trying to find the positives in the mess that we are all going through at the moment with this virus.

Safe Cyber-Hugs

Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails