Saturday, February 1, 2020

With Love–Whimsy Stamps February Release

Happy Saturday my lovelies! I am up bright and early this Saturday morning so that I can share one of my cards from the new February Whimsy Stamps release.  Then I am off to choir practice!!

It was love at first sight when I saw the new Connected Oval Frame Die and I thought it would be the perfect frame for one of the flowers in the Layered Dalia Clear Stamp set.  The two combined created the perfect simple, single layered card.


I stamped the single flower using Versamark ink onto some Kraft Cardstock and then heat embossed using some white embossing powder.  Then I colored in the petals and the stem using various Polychromos pencils.  I love, love these pencils for their buttery feel and gorgeous coverage.

I die cut the Connected ovals frame and popped it over top.  I then heat embossed the simple sentiment that is also included in the dalia flower set.



Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sharing more cards using the new release very soon!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you're trying to burn fat then you have to try this totally brand new tailor-made keto meal plan.

To design this keto diet service, certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and professional cooks have united to develop keto meal plans that are effective, convenient, economically-efficient, and enjoyable.

Since their first launch in early 2019, hundreds of people have already remodeled their figure and well-being with the benefits a professional keto meal plan can provide.

Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-certified ones given by the keto meal plan.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails