Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Year–Thank You

Happy Wednesday, Happy New Year and Happy New Decade!!! Wishing you all the very best in this brand new year!

It is the beginning of a new year and a new month and so I have a new card to share with you from Whimsy Stamps new January release.  I have to admit that I am a wee bit smitten with these ever so cute giraffe from the Giraffe Smiles Clear Stamp Set and the fact that there are coordinating dies in the Giraffe Smiles Die set makes using this set a dream!


I colored up the images using Copic Markers.  I used: YR31, TR23, TR24, E47, E44 as well as a Black Polychromos pencil for the hooves and the eyes and nostrils.



I created a slim-line card and used the fabulous Slimline Waves die to create this gorgeous stitched frame.  I used paper from the 6x6 Giraffe Paper pack to create a fun background and finally, added my sweet giraffes into the framed compartments.  The sentiment is also from the same set as the giraffes and was stamped using some Versafine Black Onyx ink; which is my favorite to use for sentiments as it stamps so crisply and cleanly!


Happy New Year my lovelies and thank you for stopping by today!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails