Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Naughty Rudolph

Happy Thursday! Thanks for stopping by today! If you need some stamps that are quirky and fun, look no furthur! This new set from Whimsy Stamps – Christmas Convicts is perfect!


I inked it up and quickly colored it up with some copic markers, adding some shading to the sides. I then fussy cut all around the border and cut out a dark green mat for it.


I had some little green star brads in my stash that perfectly matched my patterned paper so I was very happy to be able to finally use them!  I heat embossed a couple of the sentiments from the set, cut around the egdes and adhered them to the card!  Finally, I added some glossy accents to Rudolph’s nose so that it would be shiny!

Hope you enjoyed this fun and different (at least for me) Christmas card!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Adorable card. I like the Santa in this set as well. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails