Thursday, November 14, 2019

Happy Owlidays

Happy Thursday! I hope you are having a great week so far! I have another Christmas card to share with you today and it features another sweet owl from Whimsy Stamps.  This clear set is called Happy Owlidays and features three very cute owls and various “punny” senitments!


I have been loving the look of stamping my images with Memento London Fog ink.  It is quite a bit lighter than the Tuxedo Black ink but it is dark enough that it doesn’t make it more difficut to color! I colored up both the owl and the background using Copic Markers.  I drew in that tree brahc so that he had a little something to be perched on!  I did go over some areas with Polychromos pencils, particularily the eyes.



I cut out the image and two other mats using the Zig Zagged Stitched Rectangle die set.  I love the detail on this one! To create the sentiment, I heat embossed onto some black cardstock with white embossing powder and then cut it out using one of the dies in the Quick Strip die set. I find I reach for this set quite often!



I hope that this card made you smile! Have a great rest of the day and thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails