Monday, September 9, 2019

Boo!

Happy Monday!  I hope that your week is off to a good start.  It will be the first full week of school for everyone here and ALL the activities are starting up as well!

I have another Halloween card to share with you today.  Lots of components but very easy to create!


I stamped the awesome Goth Skulls Background stamp with Versamark onto black cardstock.  I then heat embossed using white embossing powder.  I created such a great background that I then cut out using the Wonky Window Die 2.  I also used the die to cut out of some light blue cardstock to create a frame.  I sponged some purple ink over top to add some dimension and to match the rest of the colors in the card.



I colored up and cut out the skulls and one of the figures from the Goth Star Clear stamp set.  I liked how the bigger skulls from the stamp set looked over top the ones from the background stamp.  The sentiment is from the Going Batty set.

Supplies

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Hugs Jeanette xxo



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails