Friday, July 5, 2019

Celebrate!



Happy Friday! I have a new card today that uses one of the July release from Whimsy Stamps.  There are three very cute penguins included in the Penguin Lean on Me Clear Stamp set and it was extremely hard to pick which one I wanted to use first.  This little guy won out because he looked like he was in full on celebration mode!

I stamped him in a light ink and then colored him in with copic markers.  I then masked the image and using my new Picket Fence Blending Brushes,   I added Abandoned Coral and Squeeezed Lemonade Distress inks to the cardstock.  I then placed the  Sun Rays mask over top and added some very soft, additional rays. 





I used one of the Celebrate Word and Shadow dies to cut the sentiment out of some black cardstock.  I really like the font on this and all the Whimsy word dies.  So fancy!

SInce this card says celebrate, I had to add a few enamel dots as a final touch!

Supplies:


That is is for me today! I hope that you have some fun plans for the upcoming weekend! We have a ton of outdoor events happening in our city so I have my fingers crossed that the weather is good.  One of them is a Poutine Fest!!!! Yum!

Hugs Jeanette xxo


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails