Saturday, June 1, 2019

Sleepy Sloth–Whimsy Stamps June Release Day #1

Happy Saturday and Happy June!  I hope that your weekend and your month are off to a great start!  SInce it is the beginning of a brand new month, it is also release day over at Whimsy Stamps!  This month there are a ton of new, sweet and summery products that are going to be so much fun to create with over the coming months!

Here is a card that I created using the brand new Sleepy Sloth Clear Stamp SetIt is such an adorable set and this particular image just stole me hear.  I colored the image using Polychromos pencils and some Gamsol.  I created the background using the pencils as well and I love how soft and dreamy it looks. 

The star background is included in the stamp set and I heat embossed it using some white embossing powder.  I diecut some woodgrain cardstock using one of the dies in the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle Die SetI like the texture of the woodgrain paired up with the stitched zig-zag detail.  The sentiment is also from the set and was embossed and the cut out using one of the tags included in the Quick Strips Die Set.

This card came together so quickly and I love the clean and simple look.  I can’t wait to use the other sloth images included in the set because they are utterly adorable!


*NEW Sleepy Sloths Clear Stamps

Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles Die Set

Quick Strips Die Set

Quick Strips Die Set



Thanks so much for swinging by this morning and have a great rest of the weekend!

Hugs Jeanette xxo




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails