Friday, April 19, 2019

With You is My Favorite Place

Happy Easter long weekend everyone.  I hope that you all have a very lovely and restful time! I thought that these cute bunnies should make an appearance on my blog today! First of all: Bunnies and secondly: we are in the midst of a very, very rainy period of time.

I love this new Bunny Buddies Clear stamp set.  WIth two central images, accessorry stamps and sentiments, you can create a variery of different cards to suit your needs.  I used the new Wavy Stitched Squares Die Set to create a shaped card.  It is quite sweet.  Everything was watercolored using Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers to give it a soft, vintage feel.



*NEW Bunny Buddies Clear Stamps

Wavy Stitched Squares Die Set

*NEW Wavy Stitched Squares Die Set

Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your weekend

Jeanette xo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails