Friday, March 1, 2019

Bunny Hugs–Whimsy Stamps March Release

Happy Friday, Happy March 1st AND welcome to Whimsy Stamps new March release! It is spectacular and all the products amazing!  Today I wanted to share this circular card that I created.


This sweet image is illustrated by Crissy Armstrong and is called Bunny Mom.  I stamped it with Archical Jet Black ink onto some Bristol Smooth cardstock and then colored it up with my Zig Real Brush Clean Color Markers.  I will list the ones that I used below.


I was SO happy to see the new Pierced and Stitched CIrcle DiesI really like the fact that there is both the stitched detail (you can see that on this card) and a pierced detail which appearts on the negative cut out of the cardstock.  So very clever and a really nice feature.  I took advantage of the many different sizes to create this matted, circular card.  I added a wee bit of gauzy, white ribbon and a little bit of detail on the cardstock with a white get pen.  A little sprinkling of  It’s A Party Enamel Dots was the final detail to finish this card.




*NEW Bunny Mom Rubber Cling Stamp

*NEW Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set

*NEW It's a Party Enamel Dots

Archival Ink Pad - Full Size Jet Black


Zig Markers Used:
031 Cobalt Blue
036 Light Blue
041Light Green
045 Pale Green
053Yellow Green
302 Haze Blue
071 Flesh Color
220 Tea Rose
074 Light Beige
091 Light Gray
075 Brick Beige

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a great weekend and I will be back soon with more creations with the new Whimsy Stamps March Release!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails