Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Thursday and Happy Valentine’s day! We had a special time yesterday as we received 40 cm of snow which resulted in ALL the kids having a snow day! Yes, even the universities and colleges closed yesterday!  For some reason, snow day equals a baking day for me and I made a ton of their favorites! Last night I decorated the kitchen (as per my tradition) and laid out some lovely chocolate marshmallow treats for my guys!  I made each a little tag so that they would know whose pile was whose!  Here are the tags:



These were quickly made the other day.  I cut out the heart shapes with an old Whiff of Joy die and then used a paper crimper to crimp them up. I love the texture and dimension this gives without too much fuss! I used a very sweet MFT set and fussy cut each little birdie out after having colored them with copic markers.  The sentiments were heat embossed with white and then cut out to size!  I added an eyelet and some twine so that they can be hung.  They used hang them up in their rooms or on the door knobs to their rooms!

Supplies:


Happy Valentine’s Day!
Hugs Jeanette xxo


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails