Saturday, December 29, 2018

Wishes

Happy Saturday! Incredibly, it is almost the end of this year.  Time has flown and it has been an eventful and not altogether wonderful year for us but we are all blessed to have each other and I cherish all my family and friends. So, with that said, I am ready to welcome a fresh new year and I want to wish all of you: my lovely crafting friends a Very Happy New Year!

Although I made this card a while back, it was published in a magazine so I could share it until after the publication came out.  I kept it to share with you at the very end of the year and as the sentiment states: Wishes – I hope all of yours come true!



Angel Wishes Rubber Stamp

Angel Wishes Rubber Cling Stamp

Birthday, Wishes, Magical Word Die Set

Word Die Set - Birthday Wishes and Magical

Star Galaxy Stencil

Star Galaxy Stencil

That is it for me this year my lovelies! See you in 2019!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So SO beautiful Jeanette! Love the sparkly stars and your soft colouring. Love this image so much and those background stars are beautiful too! Wishing you a Happy New Year sweets. Hugs, Wends xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails