Sunday, October 14, 2018

Nativity scene \Whimsy Stamps


Happy Sunday! I have a new card that uses one of the new clear stamp sets released this month by Whimsy stamps. I used the Glory to God Clear Stamp set and paired it up with the Peekaboo Window Die 1 from last month’s release.


I sponged a piece of Strathmore Bristol paper with distress inks (Blueprint Sketch & Black Soot) and then furthur “distressed” the paper by spraying it with the Distress Sprayer and mopping up the water droplets with a paper towel. If you watch my videos, then you have seen me do this countless times. It is one of my very favorite techniques.  After the paper was dry, I die cut it using the Peekaboo Window Die 1.  I mounted the paper to the cardbase using foam adhesive.  This raises it slightly off the card.


I heat embossed the two squares with the sentiment and the wisemen using white embossing powder. These two squares were mounted onto the base with more foam adhesive so that they are sitting above the card. The rectangle was added to the base with glue only so that is sitting a little beneath the window.  The image was colored with copic markers and then glued to the rectangle.




Distress Inks:

Blueprint Sketch

Black Soot


Copic Markers

Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20

Beard: W3, W1

Joseph: E30, E31, E33, R17, R24, R29

Mary: B12, B14, B16, BG11, G00, C1, C00

Baby Jesus C3, C1, C00, YR30

Halos:: YR30, YR31, Y21


Glory to God Clear Stamp set

*NEW Glory to God Clear Stamps


Peekaboo Window Die 1

Peekaboo Window 1 Die



Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails